LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 15 Oliver Place, Point Cook. This beautiful home boasts a desirable location with sophistication at every turn. This stunning family residence offers two levels of quality space and style.
- Four bedrooms located upstairs including large main bedroom complete with walk behind robe, deluxe ensuite with dual basins, oversized shower and bath, and balcony. Bedrooms two, three and four are each fitted with built in robes and share access to the central bathroom.
- Separate study/home office at the front of the home.
- Multi-zoned living and entertaining spaces tailored for a flexible lifestyle including formal lounge with gas fireplace, central living hub comprising of dining and family area adjacent kitchen, rumpus/multipurpose room, and upstairs retreat.
- Open kitchen featuring quality stainless steel cooking appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, walk in pantry, an abundance of cupboard and storage space and elongated breakfast bench for casual meals.
- Incorporated indoor/outdoor living with stacker doors leading to the alfresco entertaining area under the main roof line, complimented with ceiling fan and overlooking the expansive backyard.
- Complete with quality features including remote control triple garage with internal access, ducted heating and upstairs evaporative cooling, alarm system, intercom, ducted vacuum, downstairs powder room, large laundry with access to side yard, front and rear landscaped gardens, and more.
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Innisfail estate, this home is conveniently located near parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, primary and secondary schools, walking distance to local amenities, freeway access and the Williams Landing train station.