LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 53 Sommersby Road, Point Cook. Set in a tightly held "Newminster Estate" position, this spacious brick residence by "Henley Homes" promises long term enjoyment, a quality design and exceptional family flexibility.
- Four bedrooms brilliantly accommodate and the main bedroom steals the limelight as it features a dual vanity ensuite and a walk in robe. Three of the bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a well presented central bathroom featuring a bath.
- The Masterchef of the house will be in their element.as the kitchen receives a profusion of sunlight courtesy of the skylight while generous bench space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, a 900mm stove and a generous array of cupboards showcases how this is a chef's paradise.
- Discover multiple versatile living areas such as a beautifully welcoming front formal lounge room/dining area which branches off the hallway and has plush new carpet, a sundrenched rumpus room which seamlessly integrates outside while a generous tiled living/dining area forms the heart of the home and is superbly overseen by the kitchen.
- 34 squares of living on 618m2 block (approx.)
- A sensational paved entertainer's area with cafe blinds accommodates for large scale gatherings year round and overlooks the peaceful landscaped garden which is immersed in sunlight.
- Additional features include a remote control double garage/workshop with internal access, drive through access, ducted heating, new evaporative cooling, new blinds, downlights, a landscaped front garden, a rear landscaped garden, a separate laundry and a 3000 litre water tank.
Located in Newminster estate, this home is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, a great selection of primary and secondary schools, as well as just a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre, freeway access and Williams Landing train station.