To inspect this property: Enter via 40 Hall Street, West Entry (HALL WEST), located opposite Priceline Pharmacy.
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 720/40 Hall Street, Moonee Ponds. Incredibly modern, immaculately presented and offering unparalleled convenience, this two-bedroom apartment is a haven in the heart of Moonee Ponds. Situated within the Mason Sq boutique complex and enjoying access to a sensational rooftop terrace and pool, this inner-city sanctuary has been designed with lifestyle in mind.
- A stylish design aesthetic resounds throughout the home, from the natural tones of the hardwood timber flooring to the clean lines and neutral colour palette.
- Filled with natural light and air-conditioned for year-round comfort, the open-plan lounge and dining space integrates seamlessly with a private balcony, where sweeping views of the city can be enjoyed over a glass of wine.
- Entertain in ease in the contemporary kitchen where gorgeous cabinetry, stone bench tops and a breakfast bar for casual meals bring a little luxe to the everyday. Quality cooking appliances include an under-bench oven, electric cook top and rangehood, while overhead cupboards and a pantry provide ample storage.
- The floorplan lends itself to both couples and friends, offering two well-separated and spacious bedrooms each fitted with built-in robes and access to either the en suite or main bathroom, where honeycomb tiles, oversized showers and stone bench tops.
- Additional features include a single car space with storage, European laundry, split system air conditioning, roller blinds and down lights throughout.
- Mason Sq boasts an abundance of amenities, treating residents to a rooftop deck, 25 metre pool, gym and half acre garden with BBQ facilities and multi-use sports court.
Just 6km (approx) from Melbourne CBD and with every amenity at your doorstep, this property is within walking distance of Moonee Ponds Central, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets and a host of specialty retailers, cafes and bistros. Public transportation options include both Moonee Ponds and Moonee Ponds Junction train stations, while families are catered for with local schools including Moonee Ponds Primary School, St Monicas Primary School and Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School. Lifestyle and entertainment options include Queens Park, Moonee Valley Athletics Track, Moonee Valley Racecourse and Moonee Valley Bowls Club.